north carolina's industrial center
The Randolph County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is a non-profit organization utilizing public and private funds to promote Randolph County's economic future. The EDC works with new and existing industries for the creation of new jobs, expanded tax base in the county and a stronger local economy.
Located in the heart of North Carolina, Randolph County is strategically centered on major interstate highways.
- Home to the 1825-acre Greensboro-Randolph Megasite
- Adjacent to Greensboro
- One hour west of Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park
- One hour east of Charlotte
- Located less than one hour away from three international airports.
- Approximately one hour drive time.
24,000 members of
commute to surrounding counties to work.
Our workforce is work-local ready and motivated for continued community success.