Furniture Export Office
The NC Furniture Export Office is located in High Point, NC. As a part of the International Trade Division of the NC Department of Commerce, the Furniture Export Office assists North Carolina companies in exporting their products internationally. Program assistance includes:
- Sponsoring trade shows in all major trading areas of the world
- Providing courses in how to export
- Informing companies about tax credits from the State of North Carolina for companies exporting from NC Ports
- Assisting with letters of credit, taxes, duties, and providing lists of freight forwarders and custom brokers
- Helping companies with various other aspects of international trade.
For additional information about the N.C. Furniture Export Office, visit the webpage at https://www.nccommerce.com/it/industry-sectors/furniture or contact Director Mike Hubbard at either 336-688-5027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.