Randolph County is located conveniently between the majestic Great Smoky Mountains and the beautiful Carolina coast. In just a few hours you can be on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway or head east to some of the best beaches in the country.
- 88 Golf Courses, including Pinehurst #2.
- 6 regional recreational lakes and 5 rivers for canoeing, kayaking and rafting.
- Yadkin Valley wine region, featuring 39 wineries.
- 7 National and State Parks and forests, extensive greenway trails.
- Minor league baseball, Arena football and hockey, Wyndham Classic PGA Golf Tournament.
- International Civil Rights Center, Eastern Music Festival, 2 regional symphonies, multiple natural science centers, art galleries and theatres, numerous historical sites and the NC Shakespeare Festival