Food & Beverage
The Randolph County Economic Development Corporation exists to ensure we create opportunities to grow our region in the right way — because doing things the right way is extremely important to us. Cultivating a strong Food & Beverage industry is a priority. Our business leaders benefit from a vibrant Food & Beverage economy with more than 200 Food & Beverage employers located in the region, including Post Consumer Brands, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Del Monte. Our strategic location (centrally located between New York and Miami, and between Washington D.C. and Atlanta) provides easy access to more than 170 million consumers in the U.S. and Canada — as does the fact that we have the 2nd largest interstate highway system in the nation. In addition, abundant water capacity, a strong agricultural economy and a deep labor force (5,400 employed in the Food & Beverage processing sector regionally) fuels the economy and opportunities for success.
WE’RE YOUR GUIDE, YOUR PARTNER, YOUR PROBLEM SOLVER.
An entire community rooting for your success — that’s powerful, and it’s what you’ll find in Randolph County, NC. Our successful, innovative and committed leaders will help you leverage every opportunity our area has to offer. It is by design that we work to be your greatest ally as you put down roots here. We care about your organization and its impact for Randolph County. Whether you need help getting permitted, finding the best possible location or strategizing an expansion, you can count on the RCEDC to be there.
Our location in the heart of North Carolina
makes Randolph County the place to
- Strategic location, centrally located between New York and Miami, and between Washington D.C.
and Atlanta, providing easy access to more than 170 million consumers in the U.S. and Canada
- 2nd largest interstate highway system in the nation
- Abundant water capacity
- 11 universities and 9 community colleges that directly fuel your workforce
- 200 Food and Beverage employers in the region including Post Consumer Brands, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Del Monte
- Strong agricultural economy
- Labor force within 50-mile radius ~1,000,000 with 5,400 employed in the food and beverage processing sector